Last updated on June 19th, 2017 at 09:49 am
ProForm ZT4 Treadmill is one of the ZT series the manufacturer has made for the sports physical health lovers. As a matter of fact, we have reviewed the ZT series successors such as the ProForm ZT6, ZT8, and ZT10. They are all here you can always have a peek if you wish to. Any of the Proform ZT series is a smart choice for those that really wish to lose weight or stay physically fit.
It can be acquired at an affordable price compared to what you will be getting in terms of value and also for the fact it is coming from a reputable and a household name company such as the ProForm. It has got features that would allow a user to achieve his/her goals without so much effort. It is also compatible enough to fit into a small apartment. It ProShox Cushioning is one designed to ensure a low impact on the joints. The 2.75 CHP motor is capable of getting a user up to 10 mph.
The ProForm ZT6 has got quite a number of impressive features that would worth mention.
- It has a ProShox Cushioning that protects the joints from stress thereby providing a superior comfort during a workout.
- Is has got SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist that allows the user to easily fold up for storage when not using the machine.
- It has 2.75 CHP Mach Z motor that speeds up the machine from 0 to 10 mph.
- It has been integrated with heart rate monitoring pulse grips that would allow a user to read heart rate during a workout.
- It supports 300 pounds maximum user weight.
- It has got a 0 to 10% incline that will allow a user to experience a challenging workout as he ultimately achieves a quick result.
- It has a compatible music port for MP3 player and iPod; which means a user can listen to music while working out.
- It has got a CoolAir fan with 2 speeds that would keep a user cool throughout a workout.
- It has a large 5’’ LCD Window Display that allows a user monitor workout data such as incline, calories burned, time, distance, heart rate, speed and ¼ mile track.
- It has 16 workout apps.
- 53’’ H X 33’’ W X 70’’ L
- Weighs 158 pounds
- 18’’ x 50’’ Running surface
What is not so great about the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill is the fact that it has a running platform that is not spacious enough for taller individuals, therefore, one cannot conveniently run on it. Except if the user is a petite person and love to walk and jog on this machine then that would be great for this user. You can always find a way to test it before making a purchase that way you will be clear on what you want.
Shipping and Assembly
The assembling is not difficult as it comes with an instruction manual on how to assemble the unit. It won’t take more than 2 hours to assemble.
There is hardly anything without a downside and so does the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill. However, despite that the running deck is small for taller individuals and for those that would love to run on this machine, it has it advantage as well because it saves space. So, some might like it because of its features including it compact nature.
Its 16 programmed workout options are something to also appreciate because that would help every user to achieve fitness goals even as the programs were designed by personal trainers. Its price is also like a giveaway compared to what you are getting from the machine.
If you are having a concern about the running deck you might as well look up the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill because it happens to have almost the same features with the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill except it has a bigger running deck of 20’’ x 55’’.