3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill Review

3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill Review

Just quite recently I reviewed the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill and it was as though that was the real deal but the successor 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill has more. This equipment is a high-end machine designed to give everything from helping users attain their fitness goals to making sure they are comfortable while they are about the business of keeping fit.

The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill is definitely a well built and equipped treadmill to satisfy the user in every way possible. It is designed with a high performance of 4.0 HP DC motor with large rollers of about 3’’ that will ensure efficient, smooth and quiet operation.  It advanced Ortho FlexShockTM Suspension System will prevent and protect your joints from stress or strains, and it has got a very impressive and an oversized ramp area with the size of 22’’ x 62’’, this is awesome.

Let’s look at the overall features that make this machine a unique one from all the rest.

3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill Review

<<<Purchase it now here>>>

Features/Pro

    • Its frame is one that is made of thick steel tubing and all the metallic parts were built with scratch resistant and corrosion resistant powder coated paint. The machine is pretty heavy; it weighs about 386 pound that is the equivalent of 175kg. However, this machine is not made for small apartments because it is not compact or foldable. It is imperative to assemble it where it will be used for a workout. Stability during a workout is guaranteed primarily because of its weight.
    • This unit has got a motorized and automatic incline system that inclines up to 15% which also work on the muscle groups and endurance training.
    • The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill has a 4.0 HP motor that only a few treadmills have. This is great for runners and can even support up to 400 pounds user weight. It has also a 0.5 to 12 mph speed all the speed adjustments can do via a quick button on the console.
    • It has a large console that is broken into 3 different parts which display different3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill Review workout data. The top part displays the incline, calories, calories/h, speed, pace, time, and Mets (i.e. how much harder your body is working).The large monitor on the left displays the grid for incline and speed adjustment, while the small window indicates the heart rate data.
    • It has 8 preset workout programs that include Course, Manual, Goal, Fit Test, Fat Burn, Aerobic, Custom, and Body Index. The treadmill automatically adjusts the incline and speed when using a certain course.
    • It has got pulse sensors on the handlebars for heart rate monitoring and it has additional chest strap transmitter that could read your heart rate wirelessly.
    • It has Surround Sound System that is compatible with a tablet so that you can keep yourself entertained by listening to music while working out.
    • It has got 2-speed cooling fans to ensure you are always cool during a workout while the lower part has the 2 water bottle holders that will help you keep hydrated during a workout, it is important to be hydrated at all times.

Product Dimensions

  • 84’’ Length
  • 5’’ Width
  • 58’’ Height
  • Weighs about 385 pounds
  • Supports 400 pounds maximum user weight

Warranty

  • Lifetime on frame and motor
  • 10 Years on Parts
  • 2 Years on labor

What we don’t like about the 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill

It is pretty heavy. Even though the heaviness contributes to its stability, movement or transportation will be a problem.

Despite the price range, it does not have any online connectivity feature which I think is a drawback, and of course, it is very pricey.

Shipping and Assembly

Shipping cost usually depends on where you are buying from but should you decide to buy from the Amazon, the shipping is free and getting at a lower price is yet another advantage of buying from the Amazon.

As for assembly, one might think it is going to be complicated but it is not but rather problematic because of its weight. Therefore, at least 2 people will be required to assemble it conveniently and with the instruction manual, the assembly will be pretty easy.

Products from Amazon.com

Proform Pro 2000 Treadmill Review-Without Bias

Conclusion

The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill is good treadmill you will have a good workout experience. Aside from the price, I think it is a great machine that will help you lose or burn those fat and stay physically fit. Good for professional runners as well.

It consumer rating is positive and recommendable as 93% of consumers rated it 5 out 5 counts, while the remaining 7% rated it 4 out of 5 on Amazon. If you wish to read and see the consumer ratings just click here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *