Last updated on December 10th, 2016 at 11:29 am
What is CREATINE? You may ask, creatine is a substance that is naturally existing in the body and is also found in red meat. Many studies have been carried out on this substance which led to one conclusion; that it helps to boost strength, provides endurance and builds muscle.
Well, who is it, that is in the business of building muscle, working out or even generally active in sports, that wouldn’t give a second look at this product. According to research, it was proven to be very effective in the formation of muscle and also help to reduce muscle soreness and damage as a result of the workout.
There is also the belief that this substance is bad for kidney, but research has proven otherwise, that it is safe for use. Yet another study has also shown that it has no short or long term serious side effect. However, persons with kidney or liver problems are not encouraged to use it.
There are different types of creatine out there. Namely;
- Creatine Citrate
- Creatine Ethyl-ester
- Creatine Nitrate
- Creatine Pyruvate
- Creatine Malate
- Buffered Creatine
- Liquid Creatine
- Creatine Hydrochloride
- Creatine Monohydrate
What kind of Creatine should I take?
- It is affordable, at $29.99
- It is naturally flavored and sweetened with stevia.
- No artificial stuff like maltodextrin or dyes
- No short or long-term ‘harmful’ side effects
- Provides endurance and builds muscle
- Reduces muscle damage and soreness
- It can increase the amount of glycogen the muscle stores
- It helps those that want to lose weight and build muscle
- Not good for persons with renal problem
- It may cause stomach upset, if it does, you may use a water-soluble type of creatines, such as creatine citrate, nitrate, or hydrochloride
It has been proven over and over that creatine can help you a lot more with your workout. It will bring out results, as in the aspect of becoming stronger, building muscle and recovering fast from any muscle damage or soreness sustained in the course of exercise.
However, adherence to the dosage of creatine must be followed or better still, let it be taking under medical supervision.
So, click here to get yours now!