Last updated on June 19th, 2017 at 09:44 am
The Gazelle Freestyle Step Machine is yet another Gazelle series that is capable of tightening and toning the muscle groups in your body. This piece of equipment has received a positive rating from actual users and still coming. Just like the Gazelle Supreme Glider, the Gazelle Freestyle Step Machine is very easy to operate and very effective too. This simple looking machine provides the user with an opportunity to burn out calories with amazing 10 exercises. It has also got it signature, it patented, and dual-action split suspension that provides a complete and different range of motion and freedom of movement.
If you are looking for a cardio machine with low impact workout and still enables you to achieve your fitness goals then you are looking at it. Working out on this is just like on the elliptical trainer, is just that this is not the typical elliptical trainer. This will help you to achieve your goals in 2 ways, which is through resistance and aerobic workout.
Due to its freedom of movement a user can either choose to walk, jog or run which are capable of raising the heart rate without much effort. Yet another good thing about this unit is that anyone can use it, be it young, old, male, female, a newbie and advanced athlete can find it useful because it is a versatile machine no doubt.
Upon purchase, it comes with a 22 oz water bottle plus holder, 2 workout DVDs, a nutrition guide and it supports 300 pounds maximum user weight. Let’s make a list of it features and pros below.
- It offers 10 great exercises that can burn calories easily, tones the muscle groups in the body and also improves the cardiovascular endurance.
- It provides the opportunity for a user to perform an aerobic workout that will ultimately be challenging without having a negative impact on the joints.
- The Gazelle Freestyle Step Machine is great for all fitness levels, thus, anyone can use it and find it useful.
- Its unsurpassed range of motion allows the user to go from slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops; as a result, the user will achieve fitness goals without stressing the joints.
- It has got an easy to use workout computer that displays workout data such as the speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
- It has a built-in thumb pulse monitor that makes heart rate tracking possible.
- It has extra wide non-skid foot platforms that ensure safety and comfort during a workout.
- It is compact and foldable which will allow a user to use in a small apartment and store easily.
- It supports 300 pounds maximum user weight.
- It comes with a nutrition guide, 22 oz water bottle with holder, and 2 workout DVDs.
- It is also affordable, sold on Amazon for slightly below $200
Shipping and Assembly
Shipping is totally free from Amazon and it is also cheaper to buy from Amazon.
As for assembly, it is pretty easy to assemble as there are no much to assemble. Therefore, one can start using shortly after delivery.
I took the liberty of adding a video up above there to help you make out what this machine is all about. This is a pretty useful machine that can help you achieve your fitness goals; be it losing weight or just cardiovascular endurance. Again, it is good for everyone, no matter what gender you are, age, or fitness level.
Also, the good thing about the Gazelle Freestyle Step Machine is that it is noiseless during a workout, therefore, one can watch the favorite TV show while burning those calories. Other accessories that accompany it will also make your fitness journey so easy. It works on the upper and lower body and also tightens and tones the different muscle groups in the body.
Finally, about 55% reviews from actual users approve of this machine with a 5 out of 5 rating, while 26% reviews from actual users gave it a 4 out 5 rating and needless to say that you will find this unit useful too.