Last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 02:16 am
The LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Trainer is obviously a high-end unit that also has what it takes to experience effective workout and get results. It is equipped with a lot of features that left it to be desirable and such features is the 20 grades of intensity and 20 distinct ramp levels that were designed to target the calves, glutes, and quadriceps. This unit undoubtedly provides exceptional cardiovascular and fat-burning abilities. In case you don’t know, it has an upgrade model E3i that has additional and improved features; should you decide to have a peek, you can click here to do so.
Let’s have a look at the features and pros overview.
- It has 20’’ stride length that makes your workout an experience.
- It is well built with a steel frame that ensures sturdiness and durability.
- It comes with a solid 25 pounds flywheel that also provides a smooth and quiet ride.
- It’s beautiful and large backlit LCD display of 6’’ that displays all the workout data a user requires in order to achieve fitness goals such as track time, speed, calories, pulse, stride count, ramp, resistance level, core balance and more.
- It is integrated with 21 exercise programs tailored to help the user achieve physical fitness expeditiously.
- It has heart rate contact sensors that would help to transmit heart rate data to the console in order for a user to remain and maintain heart rate zone at all times.
- It has a Core balance technology identifies precisely where effort imbalances could exist.
- It has got static and movable handlebars designed to enable user experience a different workout.
- It comes with audio input and speakers for the user to get entertained while working out.
- It has the capability to receive heart rate data through the built-in HR receiver and the wireless HR chest strap.
- Free online LifeSpan membership available for uploading workout data, and also tracking user progress.
- It has an automatic incline with up to 30-degree incline
- It has got adjustable, rubberized foot stabilizers on the basis
- Ergonomic pedals with CoreBalance Technology.
- USB Port available for data transfer
- It has a tablet holder and a water bottle holder to help keep water handy for hydration during a workout.
- It has no cooling fan; therefore a user must provide an alternative during a workout.
- It has no Bluetooth adapter
- If you must use a tablet on the holder that could prevent the user from seeing the workout data
- Lifetime on frame
- 3 Years on Parts
- 1 Year on Labor
- It weighs about 230 pounds
- It supports 350 pounds maximum user weight
- 80’’ Length
- 24’’ Width
- 69’’ Height
Shipping and Assembly
Shipping cost usually depends on where you are buying from; should you be buying from the Amazon (recommended) the shipping cost is free.
As for assembly, it is relatively easy to assemble because most of the major components are pre-assembled and moreover, it comes with a comprehensive instruction manual that would walk anyone through the assembly process.
Using the LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer will never be boring because there are many programs that could spice up your workouts such as the 21 programs that are made up of 5 heart rate programs, 7 healthy living programs, 5 sports training programs, 2 weight loss programs and 2 custom programs. See, you will never be out of what will amuse you during a workout.
Not only that, comfort was also considered as the manufacturer integrated a natural Q-factor of 96mm and an optimal stride length of 20’’. It core balance technology is also one of the great features that cannot be ignored.
Is this unit a good buy? Honestly? It is but it all depends on what you want and if you can afford it. It consumer rating is approving because it has 66% of consumers that rated it 5 out 5, while 17% rated it 4 out 5, therefore about 84% of the consumers approve of it. You can read about the Amazon consumer rate right here.