Nautilus T616 is one resounding name in the treadmill household, and when treadmill list is made then be rest assured that Nautilus T616 won’t be missing the top list of the best because this is a treadmill that could almost do everything you would expect a treadmill to do and even more. As a matter of fact, there are few treadmills that could provide the features the Nautilus T616 provides.
Did you know that this equipment provides you with multiple connectivity options to monitor your performance and as well transfer your workout data? Well, it does! And just like every high-end treadmill, the Nautilus T616 Treadmill has 3.0 CHP motor with 26 workout programs. It has this blue backlit LCD DualTrack monitors that are so great and big enough to accommodate any device such as tablet or magazine that would allow you to read or watch your favorites while working out and still tracks your workout time, calories burned and distance traveled.
Syncing your data with Nautilus Connect, the Nautilus Trainer App and MyFitnessPal is made possible by the Bluetooth connectivity.
However, let’s see the overview of the features/Pros and as well as the cons.
- Dual blue backlit Track LCD Display– This unit does the tracking of your workout progress just as explained earlier. It has got two LCD windows that display the status up to 13 work out details
- Foldable– It has a folding system that allows you to fold the treadmill for easy movement or storage.
- Cushioning– We all know that treadmills have the history of hurting the knees and ankles of those that have a pre-existing injury and the old people. But the integrated StrikeZone Cushioning system with 6 hex cell ensures that user experiences nothing but comfort and smooth running.
- Smooth and Quiet– It has this large 2.5’’ crowned rollers that guarantee quiet and smooth operation.
- 5-12 MPH Speed- The Nautilus T616 allows the user to run from 0.5 to 12 mph propelled by the powerful 3.0 CHP motor.
- Cooling Fan- It has this 3-speed cooling fan that is designed to cool you off while working out.
- Heart rate Monitor- Heart rate can be monitored through the pulse grips sensors on the handlebars or through the chest strap.
- 5-12 % Incline– This is one of the features that allows you to challenge yourself for good and quick result.
- Bluetooth Connectivity– This makes syncing of your data with Nautilus Connect, the Nautilus Trainer App, and MyFitnessPal a breeze.
- MP3 Compatible– Most of us love listening to music while we run to the rhythm and this very feature makes it possible for us to listen to an endless stream of music.
- USB charging port– You can charge your device via this equipment.
- Supports 300 lbs– The Nautilus T616 Treadmill support 300 lbs maximum user weight, pretty good for most people.
- Warranty– 10 years on frame, 10 years for motor, 2 years for mechanical, 2 years for electrical and 90 days for labor.
- Dimension- 6’’ H x 35.2’’ W x 77.2’’ L and weighs about 215 lbs. Running surface or the runway is about 20’’ x 60’’
Some unfortunate users that happen to receive the order of a malfunctioning Nautilus T616 Treadmill never had anything good to say about the equipment. But this problem is more like one of those things you experience because it is not a general problem and so it is not really a downside but one of those things that happen when you are unfortunate.
Without a doubt, the Nautilus T616 Treadmill is a great machine and it’s an excellent buy. As to the issue of malfunction, things like that do happen but I think that the warranty covers that. So, head over to Amazon where you can get it at a very impressive price now.
Don’t hesitate to drop any question you may have in the comment box below.