The NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill is the runner’s treadmill. It is designed specifically to allow a user to be able to walk, jog and run on it. There are features that also help a user not to feel the boredom that sometimes associated with working out intensely. Just like one would expect of every NordicTrack products, it is sturdy and stable. It is powered by 3.5 continuous horsepower motor that adequately supports running.
Speaking of quality, the rollers belt is 1.9’’ in size and it is of high quality with sealed bearings. The motor also allows the maximum speed of 12 mph and a maximum of 12% incline; this is cool for anyone that wishes to work out and burn a lot more calories. It has got a 10’’ touchscreen that allows a user to view and track workout progress and data surfing the web and also streaming an interactive Google Maps workouts with the iFit coach is that not awesome!
Moreover, it is a great buy at the current price from the Amazon. The NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill is the top model in the C series and believed to have all the features to help anyone transit to a healthy person and body. It has a cushioning system that could be turned on/off via the FlexSelect. This also means that a user does not have to worry about stress that is often experienced with working out on treadmills that affect the joints such as the knees, ankles and even the back.
The running surface is spacious enough to accommodate individuals of different sizes. Nevertheless, the unit might require more maintenance if it is been used often for running due to its relatively small workout belt rollers.
- This unit has got a respectable 3.5 continuous horsepower motor that is designed to work smoothly and quietly. It does not jerk or skip even when you change speed level. This will ultimately allow a user to train longer and safer. It is also backed by an awesome warranty of a lifetime.
- A user will be able to get new workouts every day via the iFit Coach (it costs extra to enjoy this feature), although, there are still amazing workout programs available without the iFit Coach. This feature allows the user to have access to unlimited workout downloads, online competition, and other fitness support. And there are 34 built-in workout programs available as well.
- It has aircraft-spec bearings that are sealed inside roller housings and 19’’ rear roller made up of the highest quality.
- The NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill is equipped with a 12% incline that allows users to work and tone their muscles and also have a feeling of intense and challenging workout that ultimately burns out a lot more calories than what is obtainable in a regular treadmill. Moreover, if the iFit Coach with Google Maps is activated, the treadmill could automatically to simulate real terrain.
- The Touchscreen is a web-enabled unit that could be operated by merely touching the screen. It has an Android browser that is also a portal to iFit Coach. On the screen, workout data such as the incline, elapsed time, calories burned, distance, vertical feet climbed, speed, time remaining, ¼ mile track, pace, Lap number, and heart rate could be viewed.
- Often times, the running surface is a very important part of a treadmill designed for running because that determines how convenient and comfortable a user will experience using it. Therefore, this unit has 60’’ x 20’’ track size that is equipped with FlexSelect Cushioning System that also adds a value of comfort to it. The cushioning system could be activated or deactivated depending on how the user wants it. Generally, a user would feel free working out and would be free from the negative impact on the joints.
- With this unit, you don’t have to stick earphone on your ears because it has got better two 3’’ speakers that have great and quality output. Also, the unit is iPod compatible therefore enjoy good music the entire workout session.
- It has an adjustable Tablet Holder that is strategically positioned so that it will be convenient for a user to use personal apps for amusement if need be.
- The NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill has AutoBreeze fan designed to keep the user cool the entire workout routine and the speed could be adjusted to match the workout intensity.
- The innovative EasyLift Assist telescoping shocks are designed to help a user to easily and conveniently fold up the deck up for storage and cleaning.
- This unit does not have decline feature, however, incline and decline features are usually found in commercial treadmill models.
- The unit could require frequent maintenance due to its small size 1.9’’ rollers.
- 3’’ Length
- 75’’ Width
- 4’’ Height
- It weighs about 222 pounds
- Supports maximum user weight 325 pounds
- Running surface 60’’ x 20’’
- Lifetime for Frame
- Lifetime for Motor
- 5 Years for Parts
- 2 Years for Labor
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost of this unit actually depends on the retailer you are purchasing from. However, Amazon ships this product free.
Assembly of the NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill is a bit complicated according to those that have tried to assemble it themselves. First, it has about 22 steps listed in the manual on how to assemble it and therefore would take like an hour or more to set up. Allen Key and screwdriver are the tools required to assemble, although the former comes with the unit. But you could use hire an expert to help you assemble it in the comfort of your home to save you all the hassles if you can afford it.
No doubt, the NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill is a sturdy and quality machine that is endowed with great features that would make workouts like fun and walk over. The 34 preloaded programs and the entertainment features will certainly have you ripping up all the way.