User Review( votes)
In my various reviews of other elliptical machines, I guess Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical is one of the most affordable. Its compact nature will enable you to store and even workout anywhere in your apartment. If you can procure this below $100 then I am just right by saying it is one of the most affordable elliptical machines and so it is needless to say it’s for people on a budget.
This has naturally become the right choice for those that are looking for something that could save space, money and yet enable them to experience a cardio workout. One will ordinarily think that its value has been compromised given the fact that it is cheap. But no, it still has useful features that could make you shed some weight and be in great shape. The adjustable magnetic tension feature will ensure you have a challenging workout experience.
It will be right to say that Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical is a tailor-made elliptical machine for individuals on a budget plus the advantage of being able to store and workout even in a small space. It is also important to mention its resistance to rust and it is made up of metal and steel which mean durability. Another thing you will be getting when you purchase Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical machine is that it will allow you to view your workout progress showing the distance, calories burned, elapsed time and speed on the LCD monitor.
This is a dual-action workout machine that exercises the lower and upper body without stressing the joint and it has considerable pedal size with a rib-like design to prevent slippage. Let’s have an overview of the features and pros of Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical machine.
• It has transportation wheels that make moving around super easy
• Large pedal designed to prevent slippage during a workout
• Dual action moving arms and body cardio workout
• LCD monitor that allows you to read your workout data such as distance, speed, calories burned, easily
• Made up of steel and metal materials and also rust resistant which equates it to be sturdy and durable
• Adjustable magnetic resistance with a dial tension adjuster for easy adjustment.
• Weighs 51 pounds
• 33L x 19W x 46H
• Great for small apartment/space
• Supports user capacity of 260 pounds
• Very affordable even great features
• One year limited warranty
• It is easy on the joints
• Easy to assemble
• Quiet operations while in use
Just as there are the ‘’pros’’ so also there will be cons as well. Let’s see what is not so good or the downside of this machine.
• Some users think that their feet are so slanted to the front that they slide forward with every step, and it wobbles to the extent you feel as though you are going to topple right over.
• Some of the parts are plastic made
• The stride length could be too short for taller individuals
A user was so pissed off that he screamed ‘’don’t buy! what you paid is what you are going to get’’. This is the fellow that complained about the machine being so slanted. I really understand his frustrations because he bought this with the expectation of enjoying it only for him to be disappointed, and he mentioned being told on a review that everything is good about this machine.
However, not even the most priced products are perfect, they always have their downsides as well. The good thing is to be able to know the pros and cons before purchasing, that way you won’t be pissed.
Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical is affordable with other wonderful pros, but it also has its downsides. If you have read through and felt that you can live with the possibility of this machine being slanted while working out, then you may go ahead to get yourself one. 80 percent of users found this machine great for the price that it’s being sold at, while 20 percent think it is not so great or it is bad.
Therefore, be your own judge and decide if you will go for it or not. For more reviews click right here, and scroll down once you are on the page.