The Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine (2016) has some great features that make it an outstanding one from its contemporaries. And for a long time now people that were hoping to improve their health status have come to trust Schwinn Fitness for the unique quality and affordability they provide. Looking at the Schwinn 430 Elliptical there is no doubt is one of their great machines. The great features of this machine with its elliptical design make it a perfect choice for those that wish to lose weight and stay physically fit with ease.
A user cannot deny the sweet looking console and its useful features such as the computer functions that includes dual display, pre-programmed workouts, the ability to download to Schwinn connectTM and heart rate monitoring.
- It has got 22 preset exercise programs that include; 9 profile (which includes 3 mountain ride, 2 challenges, and 1 interval ride), 8 heart rate control, 2 custom user defined, 2 fitness test (for beginners and advanced users) and 1 quick start plus other features.
- It has got DualTrack two LCD screen system that offers distinct readability of programs and goal tracking which includes time, distance, pulse, speed, calories, and revolutions per minute.
- It has got 20 levels of computer resistance for a variety of workout intensity options that would, in turn, speed up achieving your goals. Plus 10 quick keys that a user could use to adjust intensity on the go.
- It has got 10-degree manual ramp range with 6 positions; this is also to intensify or make a workout to be a challenging one.
- It has 3-speed fans designed to keep the user cool through the entire workout process.
- It has got a SchwinnConnet goal tracking and data export that keep a user updated with his workout progress even as he focuses on his fitness goals.
- It has got acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound that would enable the user to get entertained while working out and this is another source of inspiration and motivation for athletes.
- It has got 20’’ precision path stride length that almost every user will be comfortable with.
- It has got largely cushioned footplates that would offer comfort and low impact workouts.
- It has got high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel that ensures that workout is quiet and smooth.
- It has got a charging USB port for phone, tablets or even music players at the full battery at all times.
- It has got ergonomically placed static handlebars with heart rate sensors for comfortable use with heart rate programs.
- It has got two integrated levelers and a center frame support for a solid workout platform.
- It has got oversized crossbar tubing to ensure stability during a vigorous workout.
- It supports maximum 300 pounds user weight
Some handful of users has complained of a squeaky and whirling sound coming from the machine, but usually, this is reported to the manufacturer and they will fix it, although, there are delays sometimes in responding to complaints which can be very annoying.
- 10 years frame
- 2 years mechanical
- 1 year electrical
- 90 days labor
51’’ x 34’’ x 22’’; weighs 165 pounds.
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost all depends on where you are buying from. However, if you are buying from Amazon the shipping is usually free but only for U.S residents.
As for assembly, it could take up to 1 hour or more. It comes with a step by step manual and tools that would enable the user to assemble without difficulty.
The Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine (2016) is a fine and quality machine but the users that were complaining about a squeaky sound and all that happen to take delivery of a defective product which is usually fixed when reported to the manufacturer. It has got some great features (which we have listed above) that would really help a user to achieve fitness goals in no time.
If you wish to purchase this machine the best place to do so is at the Amazon where shipping is free and support can be reached in case you need help.