I have reviewed couple of Elliptical trainers and I have discovered that each has it unique features. Schwinn 470 Elliptical Review happens to be imperative because of it demands by cardio and fitness folks. I love looking into good stuff or what seems to be a good stuff, and to shed more light on the equipment in order to help people with the intention of getting one make an informed decision.
Therefore, Schwinn 470 elliptical happens to be one of the numerous elliptical trainers I will be reviewing. The Schwinn 470 Elliptical Trainer is an ideal home equipment fit for your gym. It is also affordable and can be acquired at a discount price at the Amazon. Did you know that this elliptical trainer has 29 preset programs, plus the fact that you will be able to set a custom program that suits you. And it also has about 4 different profile/user settings. This is rare, because most elliptical machines have at most 2 profile settings.
Its dual track two LCD window system is awesome… through which you can monitor up to 13 different display feedback. The Schwinn 470 Elliptical Trainer is the cardio machine for both professional or amateur athletes. Its ability to provide you with an effective upper and lower body cardiovascular workout experience is outstanding. Consistent use of elliptical machine such as Schwinn 470 Elliptical Trainer increases the heart and lungs functionality while your general over all well being is improved. More calories are burned with less workout.
Here is another unique feature of this machine…it has 25 levels of Magnetic ECB (Eddy Current Brake). The advantage of ECB technology is that, it reduces the chances of maintenance while it offers a smooth operation. And ECB is usually the best form of resistance for elliptical trainers, however, not commonly found in every elliptical machines.
- It has 29 preset programs, 9 heart rate controls, 4 user settings, 2 fitness tests and 1 recovery test.
- Tracking device for time, distance, calories burned and ability to transfer to the Schwinn Connect or MyFitnessPal.
- Two backlit LCD window that enables the user to view 13 display funtions
- 25 Eddy Current Brake (ECB) resistance settings, including 5 keys that will enable the user to increase or decrease intensity on the fly
- It has an automated incline with 5 quick keys
- How about getting a fresh air while working out? There is an in-built 3 speed fan that will aid in keeping the user cool while exercising.
- The Schwinn manufacturers also ensure that users stay hydrated by adding a water bottle holder that will be handy while exercising
- The Schwinn 470 Elliptical machine supports up to 300 pounds weight
- 10 year warranty on frame, 2 years on mechanical, 1 year on Electrical and 90 days on labor.
- Dimensions: 70.1′ L x 28.2′ W x 63.2′ H (164 pounds)