Last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 12:36 am
Are you looking for the rowing machine that offers the features for an amazing cardiovascular workout at home and at an affordable price? Then, look no further because the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing machine could be all you need to start fulfilling your fitness goals. There are many reasons why this unit is worth looking at because a reputable fitness manufacturing company has its name on it and therefore must possess some level of quality and great features.
That being said, there have been one or two drawbacks associated with low-end products such as the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5515 Rowing Machine. Therefore, as we point out the great features and pros of this unit we will not fail to also point out any drawbacks that may be found. So, read on and find the information that would steer you in the right direction of purchasing the right rowing machine.
- One of the great advantages of the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5515 Rowing Machine is that it has an amazing design that makes it possible to target the major muscle groups in the body while exercising such as the legs, arms, back, glutes and abdominals. I guess every rowing machine should be able to target these muscle groups, yes, but there are designs that make it highly more effective such as this unit’s design.
- In addition to that, it also provides low impact aerobic and cardiovascular exercise that would leave the user feeling good after a workout session.
- It has got 8 level magnetic resistance levels designed to offer the user the opportunity to experience easy and difficult workouts that would ultimately result in expedited fitness goals achieved. Usually, magnetic resistance is said to be a lot quieter when used than any other form of resistance. This is also great for any user’s skill level.
- Comfort during workouts often contributes to full potential utilization; hence, it has got a fully padded seat and non-slip handlebars that would ensure optimal comfort and safety during workout no matter how intense a user’s workout has been.
- For all-around safety and comfort, it has also got large anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable foot straps.
- Space saver: The Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5515 Rowing Machine is a foldable unit that could be folded for storage when not in use.
- It is also integrated with transportation wheels that would make moving around the room very much easy.
- It has got a large LCD console display that allows a user to read some of the workout data such as time, calories, total count, and scan. This will allow you to track and get information to some degree your workout progress and hard work.
- It is affordable and can be procured by anyone on a tight budget.
There are one or two things we think that is wrong with the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5515 Rowing Machine and that is listed below;
- If you have observed, nothing is mentioned about a user being able to monitor heart rate and that is because that function is absent and we think you should know because it is one vital feature that might be very important to you. However, most rowing machine does not have heart rate monitor especially the one in this price range.
- The resistance might not be that tough to a user depending on the fitness skill level of the person though. But again, this unit is a budget-friendly one which most consumers think it is great.
- One other obvious drawback is the warranty that covers the frame and parts for 90 days. Nevertheless, over 500 customer reviews are available and 90% of them had no issues with the quality of the unit. The remaining 10% that had issues with one part or the other was as a result of a defect during delivery or so. Generally, it is agreed that Sunny Health and Fitness products are trusted and popular.
If you are still not sure if this unit is what you need you may as well look up the Marcy Foldable NS-40503RW Rowing Machine, they are of the same price range.
- 90 Days for Frame
- 90 Days for Parts
- 82’’ Length
- 19’’ Width
- 23’’ Height
- Supports 250 pounds maximum user weight
- Weighs about 52 pounds
Shipping and Assembly
The cost of shipping the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5515 Rowing Machine depends on where you are purchasing it from. For instance, Amazon ships this unit for free but that may not be the case with other retailers.
While assembling the unit is pretty easy except you don’t want anything to do with the assembly you may hire an expert to assemble it in the comfort of your home. Otherwise, you can assemble it in less than an hour. The manual and the basic tools are included to help in the process of assembly.
The Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RW5515 Rowing Machine is a recommendable rower especially if you are looking for something that is within the budget. We are you are looking for something basic that can allow you to work out and stay physically fit, if that is correct you may consider this unit.