Just some time ago I reviewed similar equipment the Gazelle Supreme Glider and I must confess, that was a sweet little machine that could offer a good workout on your body, and believe me it is affordable. As for the Sunny Health Fitness Air Walk Trainer, hopefully, it will be equipment you will be happy to add to your home gym.
This unit was designed for low impact exercise but to deliver a full body toning. Very suitable for everyone who intends to work out and tone the muscle groups of the body. When it comes in terms of storage, it is equally great because it is compact and does not take much space, therefore, no worries about the space issue. It has the abdominal support pad that would ensure that you are comfortable while working out with it. Smooth and quiet are what it has got and you can just deny the smoothness and don’t have to worry about disturbing the family or waking up the neighbors, you know what I mean.
It has got this little display monitor that keeps you up to date with your workout progress such as the display of time, distance, and calories burned during a workout. It can support a 220 pounds weight user and remember it is suitable for all ages and most especially beginners. You can get the Sunny Health Fitness Air Walk Trainer over in your home gym with as little as $80 to $95 as at the time of writing this article. See, it is even very affordable, again affordable for everyone!
Like I use to tell whoever that cares to listen, Amazon is the best place to get your fitness equipment including this, because it is cheap and there are good vendors as well.
Overview of the Features
- It has got this computer display that shows your progress by displaying counts, calories burned, time and distance
- Abdominal support pad
- Steel Frame material
- Supports 220 pounds weight user
- Dimensions- 28’’ L x 16.5’’ W x 57’’ H
What I like about the Sunny Health Fitness Air Trainer
- It is cheap and anyone can easily afford one
- I love the fact that is it compact, so I don’t have to worry about space, and I am sure most worry about anything that will take up space.
- It is very easy to assemble just like a, b, and c
- It doesn’t make noise while in use so, I don’t have to worry about disturbing others.
- It is best for beginners and intermediates even though the manufacturer claims is best for all levels.
What I don’t like about the Sunny Health Fitness Air Trainer
- If you like call me the one who wants to eat his cake and still have it; I don’t like the fact that you don’t get to adjust any resistance as to make your workout challenging or less challenging. Because this will not amuse anyone that wants to challenge himself while working out, after all, the whole thing will seem too easy.
- And another thing I do wish to point out is that it supports only 220 pounds weight person, which means if you are above that, you will not be able to use it.
This is a good machine going or judging by the price and what a user can benefit from using it. I was saying something about resistance earlier on, how can I expect a resistance in a unit that is below $100? To be fair, this unit if fair enough for the price you are buying. So you can as well say is a good buy. Do remember it is a no-impact cardio unit that works and tones the body.
Go right now to grab yours from Amazon.