Are you looking for a super affordable upright exercise bike? Then, look no further because the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B2605 Upright Exercise Bike is the bike. We know that upright bikes are becoming more affordable by the day but this one is way affordable and from the stables of a well known and popular fitness equipment maker Sunny Health $ Fitness.
This bike is kind of handy because you could literally fold it up and put away under a standard office desk or anywhere in the room where it will remain inconspicuous. It does not take space even when in use because it is a very compact unit. It will suffice to say that anyone could use it at home, at work or at school depending on your time management.
Despite its cheap price range Sunny Health & Fitness has managed to integrate some basic features that could motivate and help a user achieve his fitness goals. However, this is not a bike you can compare with other gym bikes in terms of durability because it is not that strong but good enough to offer you some decent cardio workouts that burn calories.
That being said, let’s have the overview of the features and pros and as well as the cons so that you will be able to make an informed decision at making your purchase.
- It has a large cushioned seat with adjustment for users of different sizes. This means that most users could fit in and workout comfortably. The seat could be adjusted with a simple twist of the knob after moving it up or down to your preferred position.
- It has adjustable 8-level magnetic tension control system that offers a user challenging workout experience that ultimately burns a lot more calories. You can simply switch up the intensity of your workout via the tension knob. Twist the tension knob to either increase or decrease the resistance.
- It has got a basic LCD display that enables a user to read workout data such as time, speed, distance, calories burned plus scan mode.
- It is a compact unit that is still foldable. This means that it doesn’t take space and it can be stored away conveniently. You can possibly store it in a most unlikely place like the closet; perfect for small homes and for those that do not like bulky stuff.
- It supports maximum user weight of 220 pounds.
- It operates in a quiet and smooth fashion
- One of the main drawbacks is the fact that it does not have the ability to read and display your heart rate during a workout.
- Some users have complained of it not durable and it broke after just a few months
- You have to always remove the batteries in order to turn the inbuilt computer off.
- There is a complaint about the seat being hard and uncomfortable.
We recommend you also check out the Ancheer Upright Folding Bike if you are not sure you want the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B2605 Upright Exercise Bike.
- 34’’ Length
- 17’’ Width
- 43’’ Height
- It weighs about 33 pounds
- Supports maximum user weight of 220 pounds
The warranty can be requested from the manufacturer.
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost of the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B2605 Upright Exercise Bike depends on the retailer you are buying from. However, you can click right here to view the shipping rates and policies on Amazon.
To assemble this unit is pretty easy according to those that have bought and assemble it. Just about anyone can assemble it in 30 minutes or so. Moreover, it comes with the tools to set it up too.
There are drawbacks to the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B2605 Upright Exercise Bike and to be fair one should expect it especially considering the price range. However, even though few consumers have complained about this unit there are a whole lot of others that are actually satisfied with this machine and would recommend it. As at the time of writing this review the approval rating is about 84% on the Amazon. You can click right here (and scroll down the page) to see what real users are saying about this unit.
Nevertheless, look up the Ancheer Upright Folding Upright Bike as well if you are really in need of an upright bike of this price range.