As you continue in the fitness quest, you may want to get an equipment that is a little bit different from the regular cardio machines. Something with added technological features that would make your workout a fun and yet very effective. TC 3000 bowflex treadclimber has been known to have such added features/advantange that can not be found in the regular treadmills.
This is one of a kind that has a stairclimber, which can’t be found in other treadmills, making it to have a touch of an elliptical trainer, but still a treadmill with a difference. Its ability to monitor every aspect of your workout by its inbuilt technology, could also be responsible for its high cost compared to others. You can achieve so much within a short period of time with the super efficient, low impact workout…
Therefore, I would say a perfect machine for those that love innovations and the feel of elliptical trainer and stairclimber.
- Good for people that do not really have time to exercise or don’t want to exercise for too long, because it delivers so much within a short time of exercise.
- It monitors every aspect of workout, including calories burned, calories per minute, total steps, time, distance, time and speed.
- Has 12 intensity settings that would fit both beginners and professional athletes
- It is a very compact equipment that is best for people with a limited storage space
- It has easy to read six electronic functions and five LCD windows
- There is a place for water bottle, magazine or even a remote control; which means you can either view a magazine, switch to your favorite tv channel and have water while on the go (exercising) without having to step out or stop your workout.
- Has three year warranty on motor, two years on electronics and parts, and one year on hydraulics
- It has about 0.7 to 4 mph
- As you can see, the speed limit is not so high, therefore, will not be suitable for people that would like to run above 4 mph.
- Some people complained of not being comfortable on it because of their height. If you are somewhat above 6 feet you may want to look for a treadmill that has more room at the base, such as the Pro 2000 treadmill.
- There were complaints of feet being too much for the foot treadles. Which means, it would not be fun for those with big foot.