The Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine with a model number 7982-500 was manufactured by a German company that was established in 1949. They have productions in well over 60 countries including the U.S.A where they have been producing and selling their equipment under the name Kettler USA.
It is noteworthy to mention that they have received numerous international awards over the years. They also manufacture other fitness equipment such as elliptical machines, treadmills, bikes, and cross-trainers.
The Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine has several notable features ranging from a well-padded seat that enables users to train longer to bio-mechanical foot plates that provide full longitudinal rowing motion.
The LCD monitor displays 6 workout stats simultaneously; these include Time, Oar Strokes, Current Cadence, the Cumulative Distance over a training session, Kilojoules, and Heart Rate. It comes with a heart rate chest strap sensor that transmits the pulse data wirelessly to the computer.
You can manually adjust the magnetic resistance system resistance with indexed settings from 1 to 8 for different workout intensities.
Click right here to have a peek at the discounted price and more reviews of the Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine on Amazon.
- It is sturdy and stable
- Supports 286 lbs./130 kg maximum user weight capacity
- It accommodates users that are up to 6’6” tall
- A manually adjustable magnetic brake system with indexed settings from 1 to 8 enables you to challenge yourself during a workout
- Features an LCD that displays 6 functions simultaneously which include Time, the Oar Stroke, Current Cadence, and Cumulative Distance over a training session, Kilojoules, and Heart Hate
- A thick padded and contoured seat ensures comfort with top grade rollers to provide an outstanding seamless performance
- It has biomechanical footplates that offer a natural pivoting action providing a full longitudinal rowing motion
- It comes with a Polar T34 chest strap heart rate monitor
- Its operation is smooth and quiet
- Space-saving design reduces storage space significantly
- Transports wheels included for easy relocation process
- Maintenance is very minimal
- Easy to assemble
- No tablet holder
- No water bottle holder
- Lifetime for the Frame
- 2 Years for the Parts & Electronics
Product Dimensions and Specifications
- Length 86”
- Width 24”
- Height 39”
- Folded dimensions: 42” L x 24” W x 58” H
- Shipping dimensions: 54” L x 26” W x 9” H
- Net weight: 88 lbs./40 kg
- Gross weight: 116 lbs./52.6 kg
- Maximum user weight capacity: 286 lbs./130 kg
- Frame: Steel with aluminum monorail
- Resistance: Manual magnetic with 8 adjustable levels
- Pulling cord: 1” nylon
- Flywheel: 8.8 lbs./4 kg
- Seat: Large, padded, and contoured
- Handlebar: Cushioned
- Footplates: Large, anti-skid, pivotal, with adjustable safety straps
- Monitor: LCD
- Power: 2 AA batteries (included)
- Heart rate monitoring: Wireless Polar T34 HR chest strap (included)
- Transport wheels
The Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine is shipped in a box that weighs 116 lbs./52.6 kg with dimensions of 54” L x 26” W x 9” H.
Upon purchase from Amazon, it’s shipped out for free and the delivery is made in a couple of days.
The assembly of the Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine is not complicated but straightforward. You are expected to attach the monorail, the front and the rear stabilizers, the seat, the pedals, the console, and its mast, and other small parts to the main core unit.
It takes about 1-2 hours to completely assemble it.
A graphic instruction manual and the tools needed for a successful assembly are included in the package.
Since the rowing machine integrates a manual magnetic resistance system, no part is required to be replaced or lubricated. Simply ensure to keep the unit clean, especially the rail and the seat rollers.
Do not expose the console to liquid, moisture, or to direct sunlight.
Inspect the rower before use to ensure that the parts are tight and good.
The Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine is a piece of fine-looking fitness equipment that does not lose its quality. It offers low-impact cardiovascular workouts that engage over 80% of the body muscle groups.
It can accommodate users who are 286 lbs./130 in weight or less. The biomechanical footplates provide a natural pivoting action that does not put stress on the ankles. While the rail is long enough to accommodate taller individuals without leg extension restriction.
If you are looking for a rowing machine for your home gym, then go to Amazon right now to grab yours, or you may have a look at the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine PM5, or better still check our hand-picked rowing machine reviews.
Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine-Honest Review | How To Build That Body
Kettler Stroker Rowing Machine is being manufactured by a German company that was established in 1949. They have productions in well over 60 countries including
Product Brand: Kettler
Product Currency: $
Product Price: 1
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock