If you have seen a review on the ProForm Cardio HIIT Pro Trainer before landing on this page you would have noticed words like ‘’revolutionary, feel the burn, hybrid stepper, etc’’ that were used to describe the equipment. No doubt the unit is all of that and you will learn more about the machine, therefore do not go away.
HIIT simply means ‘’High-Intensity Interval Training’’ which is a kind of training that has to do with repetition of workout for set amount of time and short recovery period that usually have a quick and great effect on the body that ultimately leads to weight loss and improved physical fitness in the shortest time possible. So, the ProForm Cardio HIIT Pro Trainer is the equipment or the vehicle that takes you to this world of HIIT.
The advantage of using this unit is that it was produced by a reputable fitness equipment company that has got a pedigree. Therefore, they made sure to integrate the necessary features that would help the users of the ProForm Cardio HIIT Pro Trainer achieve their health and fitness goals with comfort and in the shortest time possible.
This unit is the combination of a stepper and elliptical machine functionalities which make it unique and does not impact on the back or every other joint in the body harshly. The machine helps you to work the overall body as its dual grips that move in a boxing manner work and target the upper section such as the arms and core while the steppers and elliptical work on the lower body of the different muscle groups. The ability of users to adjust to different levels of intensity workout actually helps them to boost the metabolic rates during workouts and even afterward when they must have been done with the workout session.
There are numerous workout programs that include high-intensity training and other workout routines that could make that fitness goal look like a walk over. Unlimited customized programs, automated statistics tracking, and video workouts that were made by high profile and celebrity personal trainers are also available through the iFit, although a subscription is required though.
The ProForm Cardio HIIT Pro Trainer is a high a quality machine this is evident because of its 30 pounds flywheel that makes the unit to operate smoothly and function even as commercial elliptical. The drive also provides opportunity or accommodates a wide range of users’ strength levels thereby allowing them to achieve their fitness goals quickly. This unit basically combines a smooth 10’’ vertical elliptical path with the powerful upper-body movements that simulate stepping while boxing in order to boost your body’s metabolism and burn calories in the entire workout session.
- It has got 26 levels of resistance to help a wide range of users’ with different ability to achieve their goals
- Its multi-grip handlebars allow users of different sizes to be able to work on their upper body targeting different muscle groups.
- It has got a 30 pounds flywheel that makes the machine to operate smoothly; sturdy and can even compete with the club-quality performance.
- It has got high-quality pedals that are well cushioned, large enough to ensure comfort during a workout.
- There are 34 pre-set programs available designed to help users have a wonderful and remarkable workout experience that boils down to achieving their fitness goals such as weight loss, endurance, strength training and cardiovascular toning.
- It low impact motion actually prevents stress to the back, knees, ankles, and hips even as it promotes efficient workouts.
- It has contact sensors and wireless Bluetooth Smart heart rate chest strap (chest strap is shipped with the unit) that allow users to be able to work out hands-free or by gripping the handlebars and still get to know their heart rate in order to maintain their target heart rate zone.
- 10’’ touch screen with web browser allows you to track your workout progress and experience unlimited interactive tours with the Google Maps.
- There is a two-way fan that ensures that you remain cool through the entire workout session
- It has got a water bottle holder that will help a user keep water handy for hydration during the entire workout session.
- There are 2’’ speakers that are a device compatible which will allow the user to get entertained during a workout by listening to a quality sound of music.
- It has got a media or tablet holder that won’t interfere with the data screen or monitor.
- It is compact and has got transport wheels that would make moving and storage easy.
- It supports 350 pounds maximum user weight.
Well, the ProForm Cardio HIIT Pro Trainer may not be the best for those that are seeking for low-intensity workouts because this is basically for high-intensity interval training and other vigorous routines.
- Lifetime for Frame
- 5 Years for Parts
- 2 Years for Labor
- 39’’ Length
- 25’’ Width
- 7’’ Height
- It weighs about 220 pounds
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost of the ProForm Cardio HIIT Trainer Pro depends on where you are buying the unit from. Amazon ships this machine for free but that may not be the case with other retailers.
Assembling the unit is relatively easy as it is shipped with the major components preassembled. Besides, it comes with a comprehensive instruction manual that would walk you through the process of assembly.
The ProForm Cardio HIIT Pro Trainer is an impressive machine and great for those that are looking to get their fitness goals tackled head on. It provides the opportunity to get results in time but not for everyone though because like its name implies it typically drills the body and raises the heart rate which is not good for hypertensive people. However, inform your physician if you have any health condition before use.