Welcome to the review of Stamina Programmable Magnetic Rower, after reviews on other rowers such as the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine, Stamina 1215 Orbital Rowing Machine Free Motion Arms, and Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine PM3 Black. You should check them out at your spare time you may like any of them after all.
This machine is sure very effective at working on your upper and lower body muscles. It is budget-friendly and manufactured by a household name fitness manufacturing company. That is to say it has got a reputation. It has got a smooth rowing that is comparable to that of a real rowing boat.
Stamina Avari Programmable Magnetic Rower is an efficient total body workout that targets the back, legs, abdominals, buttocks and arms. You see, it is overall body workout equipment that also offers low-impact aerobic exercises that increase your metabolism for better calorie and fat burning without having any negative impact on the joints.
It has an added advantage of extraordinary features such as the In-Touch® Fitness Monitor that gives you 12 already programmed workouts. You do not have to struggle with the assembly despite its outstanding features. Stamina Avari Programmable Magnetic Rower is a rowing machine that is user-friendly just as it is budget-friendly as well. You can see the amount of ‘’friendliness’’ that you can get when using Stamina Avari Programmable Magnetic Rower.
It is also important to mention the fact that it is foldable thereby making it possible for easy storage even if you don’t have enough space. It keeps you motivated by tracking time, count, distance, calories burned, strokes each minute, pulse and watt. Best for weight loss because it has 6 cardio Profiles, 1 Manual, 4 Custom user programs and 1 Heart rate program.
You can simply and quickly adjust the workout time and resistance on the fly by pressing the up and down arrow on the In-Touch Fitness® monitor. It is also endowed with a superb backlit LCD monitor that allows you to see your data. Did I mention that it has 7 preset programs that will automatically adjust the magnetic tension in order to increase your cardiovascular workout without interruption? Yes, it has these features and even more.
Now let’s look at its features and pros in a summary.
• LCD Monitor- This keeps you motivated by exhibiting all your workout data such as the distance, strokes per minute, calorie burned, time, pulse and watt.
• 12 Workout programs- It has 12 workout programs which include 6 cardio profiles, 1 manual, 4 custom user programs and 1 heart rate program.
• 7 preset programs- Designed to automatically adjust the magnetic tension in order to increase your cardiovascular workout without having to stop.
• Extruded aluminum rowing beam-this ensures a smooth rowing motion
• Foam padded rowing handle-It has rowing handles padded with foam and a large molded seat to ensure comfort ability while working out.
• Chest strap heart rate monitor- It comes with a chest strap heart rate monitor that would allow you to train optimally within your targeted heart rate zone.
• It has a large foot plates that ensure that your feet are secured while exercising.
• 275 pounds Weight capacity
It is essential to mention the features of its computer so that you can appreciate the value of this equipment.
The backlit LCD screen is great, large and easy to read data
The pulse recovery function measures how quickly you return to your resting heart rate and assign a fitness rating.
Among the 12 workout programs to help you achieve your goal are:
Well I did some digging as to what the drawbacks could be but hardly found something serious. However, some users think that the seat is very discomfiting, and the fact they have to be on the machine for like 45 minutes working out. I know that most equipment’s seats are usually discomfiting at the beginning, but after a while of using you will get use to it.
To be honest, there is no equipment that would be 100% perfect without any flaws, so also with Stamina Avari® Programmable Magnetic Rower. What really matters is if the pros exceed the cons and if you can really live with the possibility of the seat being a pain in the ass.
Nevertheless, this is a good recommendable machine with sophisticated features and technology, designed to help you achieve your goal. It is an advantage for those who have space and as well to those who don’t have space for storage because of its ability to fold.