Last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 10:13 pm
The treadmill is one vital equipment for exercise, required by every sports person or individuals. Having a treadmill will not only save you the inconvenience, time and money you expend at the gym, but it will also enable you to do your jogging/running indoor instead of outdoor. It is so effective with the extra gadgets that help you to monitor your progress and makes exercise to be ‘fun’.
The treadmill is the perfect equipment for increasing performance and weight loss. And the best affordable Treadmill is the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill. It also has a lot of features that will best suit you. If you are a person with good taste and on a budget go for Pro-Form 2000 Treadmill.
- It is a machine that has the capacity of 12 mph
- 7′ Oversized Backlit Display that is iFit compatible, plus a compatible music port for iPod
- It is integrated with iFit technology
- It has about 32 Workouts apps
- Has a CoolAire Workout Fan that keeps you cool through your workout session
- Unlimited workouts, built by a certified personal trainer
- You can customize your workouts and even compete with friends
- It will enable you to track your progress automatically
- You can measure your daily progress with the 7′ Backlit display
- Quick Incline and Quick Decline controls
- Instruction manual included
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty, 5-year parts warranty and 2-year labor warranty.
Made up of steel and PVC, dimension: L 80′ X W 40′ X H 63′. Has a weight of 230 lbs.
- The issues are not serious, however, you will hardly hear the music from the podcast because of the fan and belt.
- And the display does not show the pace, only the speed which users are mostly accustomed to seeing.
There are different kinds of a treadmill with different features and price tags. ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill is for people who are on a budget and still want to get the full benefit of a treadmill. With this treadmill, you will find ‘fun’ in exercising instead of a routine. You will also be able to achieve optimally on your goals, be it enhancing body performance or losing weight.
The price is $1299, and the cheapest place to get one is at the Amazon.
I will be reviewing the other types of Treadmill soon!