The LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill has got all it takes to keep you fit, no doubt. It is well built and equipped with features that would expedite the realization of your fitness goals, and if you are having concerns about space, then you are also covered because it is foldable. It large running surface will allow a user to have a running experience, supported by 5 compression shock absorbers that will ensure safety to the back and joints.
It also has exclusive capabilities such as guided console navigation, built-in safety features and of course patented step-counting abilities. These are but few reasons why the LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill is a force to reckon with. In order to get other features on board, let’s have an overview of the features and pros.
- This unit is adorned with a 5 hp continuous-duty high-quality motor with capabilities of withstanding a rigorous workout that could be up to 11 mph, year after year.
- It has got 21 exercise programs that were designed to target weight loss, sports training, healthy living, and heart rate programs. As a matter of fact, there are 17 preset programs, 2 heart rate control programs, and space for 2 user-designed programs.
- A full membership to the LifeSpan Club and stores health and fitness information simply by connection your treadmill to collect workout data.
- Intelligent-Step is one of the exclusive features in this treadmill, which automatically counts the number of times your foot hits the on the treadmill running platform and displays it on the console as it also syncs the information to your online Club account.
- The Intelligent-Guard is yet another patented feature that was designed to ensure safety by automatically pausing belt motion 20 seconds after you step away from the treadmill deck isn’t that amazing?
- The EZfold deck design is for easy storage and space saving application.
- It has a 2-ply belt that provides a smooth and durable surface.
- Heart rate can be monitored through pulse grips and chest strap, however, the chest strap is not included.
- It has the ability to incline from 0 to 15%
- It is integrated with an MP3 compatible sound system
- It has got a beautiful multi-color LCD display, with Quickstart function, and 21 easy-to-use exercise programs which include, 5 Weight Management, 5 Healthy Living, 7 Sports Training, 2 Heart Rate, and 2 Custom. The workout data includes Time, Calories, Date & Time, Name/Sex/Height/Weight/Age, Distance, Steps, Heart Rate, Speed, and Incline.
- It has got book rack
- It has a biomechanically correct deck suspension system that supports up to 300 pounds maximum user weight.
- I am surprised that a treadmill of this level does not have a fan. Without a fan, one can literally overheat during a workout; therefore, an arrangement should be made for a fan.
- Unfortunately, the LifeSpan’s data tracking service is provided for only 4 months with new LifeSpan Treadmills, after which you have to pay. However, the customized workouts subscription through the site is relatively low; $69 for a lifetime membership.
- 55’’ Height
- 33’’ Width
- 25’’ Length
- It weighs about 186 pounds
- It has got a spacious 20’’ x 56’’ running surface.
- Lifetime for frame
- Lifetime for the motor
- 3 Years for Parts
- 1 Year for labor
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost all depends on where you are purchasing the unit from. If you are buying from the Amazon, then that would be free.
Or you can choose Amazon Home Services where Amazon will ship, deliver and assemble the unit in any room of your choice.
LifeSpan has been in existence since 2001and they have dedicated their work to manufacturing sports equipment that would really fit in people’s lifestyle; aside from the manufacturing of rowers, treadmills and bikes they also produce sports accessories.
The LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill was designed 21 easy to use programs by exercise physiologists quicken your progress and help you achieve your fitness goals. These programs will help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost health and burn fat.
If you are really considering purchasing this unit, which I think is a smart move; the Amazon is the place to get it cheap.