Last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 03:14 am
Nautilus U616 Upright Bike is one of the best in the list of the upright bike in its price range. It has all the basic and advanced features that would enable a user to achieve his fitness goals. How so you might ask, it has features like the Bluetooth smart connectivity that allows a user to sync data with Nautilus ConnectTM, MyFitnessPal, and the Nautilus TrainerTM App. It DualTrackTM display with two high-resolution, backlit LCD monitors is a beauty even as it displays your workout data nicely. The Nautilus Upright Bike also features USB media charging capabilities, an adjustable fan and in-console speakers, accompanied with the MP3 input port.
We find this upright bike to be embellished with all the necessary features possible to ensure user’s comfort and it is result oriented. There are many more features but it is best to have an overview of all of them.
- Blue backlit DualTrack LCD display with two LCD windows that display up to 13 work out details
- Charging USB port where you can plug in your tablet to charge
- Bluetooth LE Connectivity enables the user to connect to Nautilus ConnectTM, Nautilus TrainerTM App, and MyFitnessPal and download data.
- 25 levels of eddy current brake resistance that ensures challenging and vigorous workout options
- It has got a media shelf for your magazine or tablet
- Well designed, adjustable (up/down and fore/aft) and padded seat for user’s comfort.
- The high speed, high inertia drive system with a weighted flywheel ensures an easy start up and a quiet workout experience
- Heart rate can be monitored through contact with the sensor on the hand grips or chest strap (however the chest strap is not included in the purchase)
- Its MP3 input port and the in-console acoustic chambered speakers allow the user to be entertained with big quality sound.
- The Seat can be adjusted vertically, fore and aft thereby ensuring that user gets comfortable with the suitable position for a workout.
- The transport wheel allows the user to easily put away the machine for storage
- 3-speed fan to keep user cool at all times
- It supports maximum 300 pounds or 136 kg user weight
- It has got 29 programs:
- 12 profile which includes 4 fun rides, 4 mountain rides, and 4 challenges
- 9 heart rate controlled
- 4 User profile
- 2 fitness test
- 1 Recovery test
- Water bottle holder for the user so that he can stay hydrated at all times during a workout.
Computer feature workout data such as:
- Revolutions per minute
- Heart rate
- Heart rate zone
- 5’’ X 23’’ X 12.8’’
- It weighs about 76 pounds
- 10-year frame
- 2 Year parts
- 1 Year electronics
- 90 days labor
The shipping cost depends on where you are buying from but it is usually free if you are to buy from Amazon.
As for assembling, you won’t find it difficult to do because some of the parts are preassembled all you will require doing is to fix the console, handlebars, seats, pedals and of course some minor components. The assembling will be accelerated by the easy to follow manual that will walk you through it all and in an hour or so you will be done.
There is only one thing that is excluded and that is the HR chest strap. It could have been great if it was included; however, it is telemetry enabled which means you can purchase the heart rate chest strap separately and use.
Many users have found the Nautilus U616 Upright Bike very impressive including us, and the rating is amazing. Just like the manufacturer asserted, that it was designed with the user in mind. It is nearly perfect and if you are interested in getting one for your home gym feel free and smart to go to Amazon.