Last updated on October 11th, 2017 at 05:07 pm
Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill is the most upgraded in its series. It is basically a high-end treadmill that is loaded and armed with all the necessary features for an easy workout without boredom. It is commercially designed with a powerful motor of 4.5 HP. In my personal opinion, the Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill was designed to allow a user to find convenience and comfort while working out to achieve the fitness goal.
The manufacturer embellished this unit with every possible feature to make it stand out and recommendable and also to equal the price in value. In fact, it has got many selling points such as its 10 inches touchscreen browser, -3-degree decline, 15-degree incline, 40 workouts programs and much more. I figured that if a user should be spending a lot of money on such treadmill he should damn well get the value of what he paid for and I don’t think he will be disappointed.
With its Google Maps, a user can experience the rise and fall of streets during workouts and can even race a friend that had an iFit Treadmill. I am so excited about this treadmill but I am kind of disappointed when I found out that the iFit Wi-Fi Adapter is not included upon purchase even though this piece of accessory is required. The Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill is obviously iFit enabled which makes it possible for the treadmill to be interactive online, and moreover, it has got a very good warranty to back it up.
Let’s have an overview of the features and pros of the Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill.
- It has got a ZigTech Cushioning system that reduces the impact and stress (associated with working out on a treadmill) on the knees, ankles, feet, back and hips.
- It’s 10’’ full-color touchscreen which allows you to view the workout data by simply touching the screen. You will be able to reconnect with your goals during a workout, be able to view your workout statistics and track your speed, time, distance, calories burned, and heart rate.
- It has got a browser that is powered by Android which allows you to get online by connecting to your wireless network. You could read emails, get on Facebook and pretty much what you could you could do with your PC or Android while working out.
- You could be coached by a personal trainer; this is possible because of its 2 HD Video workouts. Get inspired and motivated by watching the stunning Haleakala and beautiful Hana, Hawaii.
- It has got a -3-degree decline and 15-degree incline that automatically adjust to match the terrain during a workout.
- It has -3-15% QuickStep Incline and Declines Control that allows you to quickly adjust the incline and decline level to get an easy or challenging workout that will ultimately help you to burn calories, lose weight and of course target, different muscle groups in your body and finally achieve your fitness goals.
- It has 4.25 CHP Commercial Pro motor, actually, not many regular treadmills have this capacity of a motor. It was durably made and safe for a high intensity and vigorous workout. Its operation is smooth and quiet as well.
- With the 40 workout apps available in the Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill, you can easily reach your fitness goals in time because these workout apps were designed to do just that. They were designed by a personal trainer and the time and resistance of each workout are preset so that you can get maximum results.
- It is iFit enabled; this allows you to train with iFIt Technology, online fitness tracking enjoy and experience Google Maps workouts, event training, and video workouts. This feature is one that spices up your workout session indeed.
- It has got 20’’ x 60’’ running surface/tread belt that is generous with space which allows you to walk, jog and run your way to achieving your fitness goals conveniently without having to restrict your strides.
- It has Dual-Grip AccuRate Heart Rate Monitor built-in on the handlebars to give you the real-time result of your heart rate which will, in turn, enable you to stay in your target heart rate zone at all times. Moreover, Polar Wireless Chest Strap is also included upon purchase of the Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill.
- You can quickly adjust the speed of your workout through the QuickStep Speed Control; you will be able to be in control of your speed constantly during a workout.
- Its EasyLift Assist helps to fold and unfold the unit thereby making it easy for storage and also saves space.
- With its CoolAire Workout Fan, you can enjoy the refreshing breeze cool air that comes from this fan. You can conveniently adjust the settings to stay comfortable while you workout.
- Get entertained while you work out! I love listening to music while working out because it makes it a lot easier and fun. This is possible because of its Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound system which can be connected to an iPod to bring the quality music to life through the 3’’ speakers.
Reebok ZigTech Treadmill Series Comparative Table
|ZigTech 710||ZigTech 910||ZigTech 1410||ZigTech 1910|
|iFit Technology||Yes, Compatible*||Yes, Compatible*||Yes, Enabled||Yes, Enabled|
|Display Type||6" Backlit||7" Oversized Backlit||7" Full Color Touch Screen with Browser Powered by Android||10" Full Color Touch Screen with Browser Powered by Android|
|Motor||2.5 CHP Commercial||3.0 CHP Commercial Plus||3.5 CHP Commercial Plus||4.25 CHP Commercial Pro|
|Treadbelt Size||20" x 58"||20" x 60"||20" x 60"||20" x 60"|
|Built-In Workouts||22||30||36, Plus 2 HD Video Workouts||40, Plus 2 HD Video Workouts|
|Speed Adjusatbility||0-12 MPH||0 - 12 MPH||0 - 12 MPH||0 - 12 MPH|
|Incline Adjustability||0 - 12 degree incline||0 - 15 degree incline||-3 degree decline - 15 degree incline||-3 degree decline - 15 degree incline|
|CoolAire Workout Fan||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dual-Grip AccuRate Heart Rate Monitor||Yes||Yes, with Polar Wireless Chest Strap included||Yes, with Polar Wireless Chest Strap included||Yes, with Polar Wireless Chest Strap included|
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs.||350 lbs||375 lbs.||400 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 2 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 3 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 5 Year Parts and 2 Year Labor||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 5 Year Parts and 2 Year Labor|
- I personally think that there are two things that are not so good about this unit. One of those of two is the fact that you have to buy the iFit Wi-Fi Adaptor separately after paying so much for the unity.
- The second issue is the price, I think it is pricey but however has got a lot of great and useful features though.
- Lifetime on Frame and Motor
- 5 Years on Parts
- 2 Years for Labor
- It weighs about 303.5 pounds
- Supports 400 pounds maximum user weight
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost for the Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill is usually free if purchased from the Amazon; shipping cost may be incurred if bought from other retailers.
Assembly is relatively easy despite the size of this unit. The major components come pre-assembled thereby reducing the work to be done in setting it up. However, you may need a hand because of its weight though. It is also accompanied with an instruction manual that explains how to set it up without hassles.
Overall, the Reebok ZigTech 1910 Treadmill is a good machine aside from my concerns which are the non-inclusive of the iFit Wi-Fi Adapter and of course the price.
If I can afford to buy this unit I will probably purchase it because it has got appealing features that were designed to help a user reach or realize his fitness goals without so much stress.