The Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike is right for its price given the fact that the features it possesses are very useful towards achieving your fitness goal. If you are looking for a recumbent bike that is affordable, which has got the right features for your workouts then look no further because this unit right here might just be it. The Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike does not have much difference with the upgraded version of it, the R616.
This machine has features you simply can’t refuse especially if you are on a budget; such features include its high speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout and the 20 levels of eddy current resistance that would provide you with the opportunity of an intense workout. It relaxed body positioning and lower-back allows you to workout in maximum comfort.
Let’s have an overview of the features and pros.
- It has DualTrackTM two LCD windows system that allows you to read and track your workout data such as the speed, time, and distance, even when one is covered.
- It NuatilusConnect goal tracking and data export keeps you updated on your workout progress and fitness goals
- It has 20 levels of eddy current resistance that would provide you with a wide range of workout intensity that would provide quick results.
- It has got a USB port and Bluetooth for charging and data exchange to NautilusConnect and myfitnesspal.com
- There are 22 programs available on this unit that include 9 profile, 8 heart rate, 2 user profiles, 2 fitness test and Quickstart.
- It has vented seat back and bottom that would ensure a cooler and comfortable workout.
- It sliding seat rail system and solid locking allows you to adjust the seat to your preferred position for a comfortable workout that would last longer without getting bored.
- There are 2 integrated levelers and center support for a solid workout platform, which means no wobbling during a rigorous workout; plus the fact it also has this oversized crossbar tubing for added stability.
- It has acoustically chambered speakers designed for a big quality sound that would keep you entertained while working out. Oh, I love good sound.
- It is integrated with a 3-speed fan that would keep you cool through the entire workout session.
- It has got transport wheels that make movement easy from one place to another.
- It has the heart rate monitoring sensors on the handlebar grips
- It supports a maximum weight user of 300 pounds or 136kg.
Nautilus Recumbent Bike Comparative Table
The Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike has only handlebar grips heart rate monitoring; which means it doesn’t have the chest strap option either is it enabled for this purpose. However, it is common not find this feature with most fitness equipment in this price range and besides it might not really be a problem to most people.
- 10 years for frame
- 2 years for parts
- 1 year for electronics
- And 90 days for labor
- 6’’ Height
- 3’’ Width
- 3’’ Length
- Weighs about 93 pounds
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost for the Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike depends on where you are purchasing the product from and what kind of delivery you prefer. However, if you purchase this unit from the Amazon, the shipping is usually free of charge, no cost.
As for assembly, it is relatively easy and quick to assemble as the equipment come pre-assembled. Also, it is accompanied with an instruction manual that would walk you through the assembly like a piece of cake. It can be assembled in an hour or so.
There are certain things that make the Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike appealing such as the price, which is reasonable. There is also the fact that it has got a lot of options that would help you achieve your fitness goal almost effortlessly. The eddy current resistance which is there to provide you with a challenging workout; and there is also the connectivity option such as the USB port and Bluetooth that would help you track your progress and keep you motivated even as you pursue your fitness goals.
It terms of quality and stability, the unit is not left out because it was built to last and be stable during a workout session that is the reason of the integrated large oversized crossbar tubing, two levelers and center support for a solid platform. The perimeter weighted flywheel also keeps the unit grounded as it also provides a smooth and quiet ride.
The Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike is recommendable.