The Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill is a basic treadmill designed to help people achieve physical fitness at an affordable price. Aside from the features, it is believed to be durable as well. It saves space due to its foldable, nature and can be conveniently stored away. Just as the name implies it is best for walking rather than running, as its highest speed is 4 mph. Moreover, the running surface may not also be great for taller individuals of about 6ft.
However, it has features that ensure comfort and positive effective during a workout, but do not run on this unit because the 1.5 HP might just give up on you. Again, great for walking; and if you are a quick walker, this unit may not be the best choice for you. In a nutshell, the Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill is basically designed for walking looking at the motor and the running surface both are specifically for walking users. If you are looking for a treadmill that could allow you to run on it then you have to consider high-end treadmills.
- Obviously, this unit is very affordable and can be purchased at half the price of some basic walking treadmills. Most folks on a budget can afford to add the Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill to their home gym.
- It is compact and foldable in nature, therefore, could save a lot of space and can fit in small rooms. A user can simply fold it up and put away for storage when not in use.
- It has a safety key with a lanyard clip that automatically stops the machine when there is an accidental tripping.
- It has got LCD display monitor that allows a user to track workout progress and data such as distance, calories burned, and speed.
- It has got safety rails of about 18’’ that make a user feel secure during a workout.
- It has a 5 HP motor that is best for ‘’walking’’ workouts that is no more than 2 to 3 mph.
- The running surface is 36’’ x 16’’ which is also best for walkers, but that makes the unit compact though.
- Although, the Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill merely weighs about 110 but has a high capacity that supports up to 350 pounds maximum user weight…well, according to the manufacturer.
- The unit has a maximum speed of 4 mph
First of all, if you are a user that wishes to run or even walk faster on this treadmill, then you are on the wrong treadmill review.
- The 1.5 HP motor is grossly inadequate and weak even for brisk walking. The standard motor capacity for walking treadmills is usually 2.5 CHP with good warranty coverage.
- The deck/running surface is about 36’’x 16’’, which means it is not going to be convenient for taller individuals to work out.
- It does not have any workout program which is common with most low-speed treadmills though.
- No incline of any sort is available in this unit which would have been a great way of burning more calories and also shifting the body weight from the ankle hence reducing the stress that is usually associated with working out on treadmills.
- The LCD display is not backlit which means it cannot be viewed in a dark room.
- 47’’ Length
- 29’’ Width
- 51’’ Height
- Weighs about 110 pounds
- 5 Years for Motor
- 1 Year for Frame
- 90 Days for Parts
Shipping and Assembly
The shipping cost for the Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill depends on which retailer you are purchasing from. For instance, Amazon ships this product for free but that may not be the case with other retailers though.
As for assembly, it is reported that this unit is pretty easy to assemble as it is delivered with most of its major components pre-assembled. Basically, you will be required to just attach the computer and you are good to go. Nevertheless, if you don’t wish to have anything to do with the assembly, you can hire an expert to do it for you.
This unit is a basic treadmill that could still help a user to achieve physical fitness by engaging in low intensity walking. However, it lacks some features that could even be found on the standard walking treadmills such as inclines, workout programming, comfortable cushioning, speakers for music, etc.
If you ever wish to have a better walker’s treadmill that would, of course, cost more, then you should look up the Horizon T101 Treadmill right here.
If it is any consolation, the average overall customer review rating of this unit on the Amazon as at the time of this review is 4 out 5 which means it is popular among the consumers. You can click right here (scroll down to see reviews) to see the reviews by real customers on Amazon.